The G Series Comes Full Circle.
You asked, and Canon not only listened, but delivered big-time. Advanced amateurs who have overwhelmingly embraced the G Series will be delighted with the PowerShot G11, which features RAW mode for unlimited editing options, a 28mm wide-angle lens, and a 2.8-inch Vari-Angle PureColor System LCD. Add to that Canon’s new High Sensitivity System and high-speed ISO for incredible image quality, and Canon’s top-range compact digital camera is a truly groundbreaking successor.
- New 10.0 Megapixel sensor coupled with Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor designed as the High Sensitivity System for improved low light image performance.
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW + JPEG for the ultimate creative control.
- Large, bright 2.8-inch Vari-angle LCD with 461,000 dots for shooting at a variety of angles plus an optical viewfinder.
- A host of optional accessories including Speedlite flashes, underwater housing and Tele-Converter Lens are available.
- A high-powered Wide-Angle 5x Optical Zoom (equivalent to 28 – 140mm) with Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer gets you up close and personal to your subjects.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves the overall camera performance.
- HDMI output for viewing still images on an HDTV.
- Improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper setting for the camera based on 22 predefined shooting situations.
AMAZON IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET THE MEMORY YOU NEED. (click the pics for more information)